bacon bites gift jar dog treat recipe
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Bacon Bits
- Layer ingredients in order listed above, pressing firmly after each layer. Seal with lid and decorate.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix contents of jar with 1 cup water.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
Ingredients for a 16 ounce (1 pint) sized glass jar