I’m on a wheat-free kick!
rosemary turkey bacon dog treat recipe
- 1 pound ground Turkey cooked and drained
- 3 slices Bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon dried Rosemary crushed
- 2 cups Brown Rice Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking pan with foil.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Spread mixture into prepared baking pan 1/4 inch thick and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Once cooled take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).