A little green to stop all that puppy pinching.
bacon spinach biscotti dog treat recipe
- 3 slices Bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Spinach chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheese
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon whole Flaxseed
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine dry ingredients and stir until well mixed. Add cheese, bacon, spinach and milk to dry mix and knead until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Form dough into flat logs about 6 inches wide and 1 inch high. Bake on prepared baking sheet for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes then cut logs into 1 inch slices.
- Place slices back on backing sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the slices are as dry and crunchy.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- 1 to 2 dozen.