butternut squash liver dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup cooked and chopped Chicken Liver
- 1/2 cup pureed Butternut Squash
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- pinch Thyme
- 1/2 cup Spent Grain Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredient until well combined.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen rounds