These Bacon Parmesan Biscuit were originally featured over at Cooper & Lola’s [this site appears to be gone, pity] for dog biscuit appreciation day but if you didn’t see it there here it is again, for all your bacon and parmesan needs.
bacon parmesan dog treat recipe
- 5 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled (approximately 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Eggs slightly beaten
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix the chopped bacon, milk, parmesan cheese and eggs until well combined.
- Gradually blend in the wheat flour and knead dough into ball.
- Roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with the cookie cutter of your choice. (I brushed the tops with a beaten egg to make the treats shiny)
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until edges brown. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen bones.