With the smell of cheese to tempt them and the taste of pumpkin to keep them coming back for more these bite sized treats are sure to be a hit.
cheddar pumpkin dog treat recipe
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Oats
- 1/2 cup Soy Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Spread by hand onto the prepared baking sheet 1/4 inch thick. Take a pizza cutter and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Cool and break into pieces, then refrigerate.
Yummy. I will tell my mommy to bake these for me and my fursiblings.
Thank you, make sure to come back and tell me how you all liked them. Woof!
i made these and added a little extra pumpkin and a pinch extra cheese im not sure if its supposed to be chewy but most 2 out of 3 furbabies liked them the last 1 is a very picky puggle the other 2 consist of a jack-chi and a pug boxer.
I’m glad they enjoyed it and I guess two out of three isn’t too bad. Woof!