sweet potato apple dog treat recipe
- 1 Sweet Potato cooked and mashed (approximately 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup natural Apple Sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried Rosemary crushed
- 1 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- pinch Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredient until well combined.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen rounds
My dogs loved the sweet potato and apple treats! Super easy to make and share with their furry friends :)
I’m so happy they liked them L. Valley!
My dog loves these as well. They are so good that I am actually making them for friend’s dogs now. Thank you for this recipe.
You’re welcome Erica, I’m so happy you found something everyone likes!