One of my recipes was included in the latest issue of Cesar’s Way Magazine (I haven’t seen it yet, is it awesome!?!) and I received a request for a gluten-free version, and we all know I aim to please!
Grab some cranberries and you’ll have a yummy treat in no time. Woof!
apple cranberry dog treat recipe
- 1 cup fresh Cranberries
- 1 cup natural Apple Sauce
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 2 cups Soy Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Puree cranberries and mix with apple sauce. Once combined add milk, cinnamon and soy flour until dough is well mixed.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface, the dough is very sticky, 1/4 inch thick and cut with cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until browned at the edges.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen rounds.