If I list apple first in the name of the recipe does that make it seem healthier? No?
Haha well these treats may have a lot of tasty, tasty bacon in them but they are gluten-free, does that help?
apple bacon dog treat recipe
- 1/4 cup Apple Sauce
- 3 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, until browned at the edges.
- Cool and break into pieces, then refrigerate.