mango cheese dog treat recipe
- 1/4 cup dried Mango chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Basil
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice place on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Turn off oven and open the door slightly, allow the biscuits to cool inside the oven. Refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen bones.