This new year needs some luck! Get your pups stated on the right foot with these pork and collard green treats. They’ll be happy and what better way to start the new year then with a happy dog.
pork and greens dog treat recipe
- 4 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup frozen Chopped Collard Greens thawed
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 1 cup Soy Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface as thin as you can, cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until crisp at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
Pork is considered lucky because pigs never move backward (I did not know that!) and collard greens are the color of money, so keep going forward and hope for some cash this year. Woof!