These thick chews took the dogs a while to chop down and filled the house with the fantastic smell of rosemary, win, win!
rosemary yam chews dog treat recipe
- 2 to 3 medium sized Yams
- 2 teaspoons fresh Rosemary finely chopped
- Evenly slice your yams, the thinner they are the faster they will dry.
- Arrange in a single layer on your dehydrator tray.
- Sprinkle chopped rosemary over slices.
- Dehydrate until dry, mine took about a day but they were cut very thick.
If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the meat too, just follow the manufacture instructions.