rosemary ham and cheddar dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped Ham
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried Rosemary crushed
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, turn off oven and allow to cool inside with door slightly open. Refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds