Philly Cheesesteak Dog Treat Recipe
- 1/4 cup chopped Beef Jerky
- 3/4 cup shredded Provolone Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Thyme
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Paste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface.
- Cut with a round cookie cutter.
- Place on your prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned at the edges. Allow to cool.
- Combine the cream cheese and tomato paste until smooth.
- Spread or pipe filling on the bottoms of half of the biscuits; top with remaining biscuit and squeeze together.
- Repeat with remaining biscuits and store in the refrigerator.