chicken kale dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken breasts cooked and chopped
- 3 Kale Leaves thick stems and ribs removed, leaves coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface as thin as you can and cut with your cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen rounds.