Looks who’s back!
I did notice that the birds were gone but I didn’t know it was because the squirrel had evicted them. But Pee Wee noticed him immediately and his hatred still burns as bright as it ever did. He ate these cheese pizza biscuits with his eyes on the tree … this will be the year he finally catches him.
cheese pizza dog treat recipe
- 1 6 ounce can Tomato Paste
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon Basil
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick and cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 4 to 5 dozen Squirrels