apple cheddar cheese dog treat recipe
- 1 cup natural Apple Sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 8 ounce package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Egg
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well by hand
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the cheddar cheese starts to bubble. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen Bones.