1 ripe Banana, mashed
2 slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 tablespoon dried Spearmint
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mash banana with a fork until smooth.
3. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
4. Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 1 to 2 dozen rounds