bacon banana mint dog treat recipe
- 1 ripe Banana mashed
- 2 slices Bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Spearmint
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mash banana with a fork until smooth.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen rounds