broccoli apple dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup natural Applesauce
- 1/2 cup chopped Broccoli Florets
- 1 slice Bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Spelt Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice place on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen hearts.