carob and peanut butter skulls dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Carob chips
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons shredded Coconut
- In a small bowl melt carob chips and coconut oil, stir until smooth
- In another bowl mix the peanut butter and shredded together.
- Fill the bottom of your chosen mold with melted carob.
- Top with a small dollop of the peanut butter mixture.
- Cover with the rest of the melted carob
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to allow it to set.
- Makes 1 dozen skulls