parmesan squash chews dog treat recipe
- 2 Yellow Squash
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Basil
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Parsley
- Preheat oven on it’s lowest setting.
- Slice Squash length wise and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the tops of the yellow squash slices with parmesan, basil and parsley.
- Bake for approximately 2 to 3 hours, or until the squash is dry and crunchy.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
- Make 1 to 2 dozen pieces.
If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the bananas as well, just follow the manufactures instructions.