bacon cantaloupe dog treat recipe
- 2 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbles
- 1/2 Cantaloupe pureed (approximately a little over a cup of puree)
- 3 Mint leaves chopped
- 1 cup White Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Spoon 1/2 teaspoon fulls of dough onto prepared baking sheet
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen treats.