Cinnamon Mint Watermelon Chew Dog Treat Recipe
- 1 small seedless Watermelon
- 5 Mint Leaves chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven on it's lowest setting, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Slice watermelon into bite sized pieces and placed on prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the tops of the watermelon pieces with mint and cinnamon.
- Bake for approximately 2 to 3 hours, or until the watermelon is dry.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the watermelon as well, just follow the manufactures instructions.