bacon pineapple dog treat recipe
- 3 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup pureed Pineapple
- 1/2 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto the parchment paper or silicone baking mat 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the top is lightly browned.
- Separate into pieces and refrigerate.
This is a very soft and crumbly treat, perfect for pups with teeth issues.