Kiwi Beef Jerky Dig Treat Recipe
- 1/2 to 1 pound Beef Steak
- 2 Kiwis chopped
- 2 tablespoon Cilantro Leaves
- 2 cups Water
- Puree kiwis and cilantro with water until smooth, set aside
- Clean the beef steak and cut into strips, removing all the fat you can from the meat. It is easier to cut if you freeze the beef slightly.
- Place beef strips into the kiwi marinade and allow to marinate for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place on a cookie sheet 1/2 inches apart, brush with marinade for additional flavor.
- Dry in an oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, for about 3 to 4 hours, until meat is dry appearance and texture
If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the liver as well, just follow the manufacture’s instructions.