blueberry mango liver trail mix dog treat recipe
- 1 Mango
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 to 1 pound Beef Liver
- * You can use any dog safe fruits for your trail mix
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fahrenheit.
- Slice the fruits to the desired size.
- Clean the beef liver, then cut into pieces. They are easier to cut if allowed to freeze slightly.
- Place on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Dry in an oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, for about 3 to 4 hours, until items are dry in appearance and texture.
- Cool and store in an air tight container.
If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the fruit and meat too, just follow the manufacture instructions