Nothing goes together quite like goat cheese and bacon, then toss in some rosemary .. Woof!
goat cheese and bacon dog treat recipe
- 3.5 ounces Goat Cheese Crumbles
- 3 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Rosemary crushed
- 1/4 cup Oats
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients stirring well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface as thin as you can then cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 dozen Biscuits.
oh boy does that look good! For the Elka or for me.
(I really need to vary my comments more…)
Any comment is appreciated!