ham & kale dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup cooked and chopped Ham
- 2 Kale Leaves thick stems and ribs removed, leaves chopped
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Buckwheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen rounds