pumpkin spice dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/8 cup Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger
- splash Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface.
- Cut with a small cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen treats
Could spelt flour or millet flour be used?
Spelt flour should give you no issues but I’ve never baked with millet flour, so I’m not sure about that one. Can you share the benefits of millet flour? I might have to add it to my list of things to try!