pumpkin spice dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/8 cup Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger
- splash Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface.
- Cut with a small cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1 to 2 dozen treats