1 Chicken Breast, chopped
1 cup cooked mixed (dog safe) Vegetables
1 cup cooked Brown Rice
1 to 2 teaspoons Coconut Oil
2 Eggs, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Use a silicone mini-muffin pan or grease a metal mini-muffin pan.
2. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
3. Add chicken to skillet and cook, stirring often, until cooked through.
4. Add rice and veggies to skillet, stir to coat, remove from heat and allow to cool.
5. In a large bowl mix all ingredients until well combined.
6. Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan and press the tops so they are well packed.
7. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until browned at the edges.
8. Allow to cool.
Makes 6 to 12 mini-muffins