Chicken Feta Cheese Dog Treat Recipe
- 1 Chicken Breast cooked and chopped
- 3 ounces Feta Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1/2 cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1/4 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll into 1 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.