Air-Fried Pig Ears Dog Treat Recipe
- Ninja Foodie
- 1 pound Pig Ears
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Basil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed Rosemary
- Boil pig ears in water for 20 minutes.
- Cut pig ears into strips, whatever is best for your dogs size.
- Preheat Ninja Foodie at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for five minutes.
- Brush pig ears with coconut oil and sprinkle with oregano, basil and crushed rosemary.
- Evenly spread the ears out on the cook and crisp plate.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, flipping halfway though.
- Allow to cool before serving.