Ham and Brie Hand Pie Dog Treat Recipe
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Apple Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 pound cooked Ham chopped
- 4 ounces Brie cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Thyme
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In large bowl, combine all crust ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick, cut into circles.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all filling ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Spoon filling ingredients into the middle of the dough circle, top with second circle.
- Roll the edges of the dough until closed, if there is dough left over top with shapes for decoration.
- Transfer pies to prepared baking sheet, cut tops to vent.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until lightly browned.