Are you looking for a fun and festive way to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day with your furry friend? Look no further than this delicious Irish stew dog treat recipe! This recipe is not only a tasty treat for your pup, but it also incorporates some of the flavors of traditional Irish cuisine.
So, what are you waiting for? Whip up a batch of these delicious Irish stew dog treats and watch your pup’s tail wag with delight. Whether you’re celebrating Saint Patrick’s Day or just looking for a tasty new treat to share with your furry friend, this recipe is sure to please.
Irish Stew Dog Treat Recipe
- 1/2 cup cooked and chopped beer steak
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup grated potato
- 1 tablesoon tomato paste
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed roll into 1 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.