Pineapple Cinnamon Banana Dog Treat Recipe
- 3 Bananas
- 2 cups Pineapple Juice
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven on it's lowest setting.
- Place bananas in freezer for approximately 20 minutes, they are easier to slice if chilled, cut length wise.
- Place bananas into the pineapple juice, and allow to marinate for at least a half an hour in the refrigerator.
- Place on lined baking sheet and sprinkle tops with cinnamon.
- Bake for approximately 2 to 3 hours, or until the bananas are dry and crunchy.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the bananas as well, just follow the manufacture instructions.