White Cheddar Parmesan Twist Dog Treat Recipe
- 1/4 cup shredded White Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried Parsley
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients by hand until well combined.
- Once dough is well mixed roll into 2 inch balls.
- Use the palms of your hands and roll the ball into a rope 10 inches long, it’s best to roll from the inside out.
- Fold the rope in half and twist.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, cool and refrigerate.