Cheesy Apple Prints Dog Treat Recipe
- 3/4 cup Apple Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped dried Cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Sage
- 1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 4 sticks Marbled String Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients by hand until well combined.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out dough and roll into balls. Place balls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Press a slight indention into center of each treat.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until cookies are lightly browned on bottom.
- Cut cheese sticks into 6 pieces each and place a piece of cheese into centers of each treat.