I’ve been sick so I had to come up with something tasty but easy to make, I don’t want to see what my dogs will do once the treats stop coming ..
2 cups Carob Chips
1/2 cup smooth Peanut Butter
1/2 cup unsalted Peanuts
1 tablespoon Honey
1/4 teaspoons Cinnamon
1. Line a cookie sheet with foil and lightly grease.
2. Melt carob chips in double boiler or in microwave heating 30 seconds at a time.
3. Once carob is partly melted stir in peanut butter and honey, heat until carob and peanut butter are completely melted.
4. Stir in peanuts and cinnamon and stir until peanuts are completely mixed.
5. Pour carob mixture on foil and spread until mixture is 1/4 inch thick and cool in fridge or freezer.
Remove and break into pieces that are bite sized for your dog. Store in refrigerator or freezer.