peanut butter cinnamon rolls dog treat recipe
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix whole wheat flour, baking powder and cinnamon until well combined and set aside.
- In a large bow mix peanut butter and milk then slowly add dry mixture.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge cut the dough into inch wide strips (I used a pizza cutter).
- Roll the strips along the long end to form the 'roll' shape.
- Bake for 20 minutes, cool and refrigerate.