I decided to try something new with these peanut cinnamon roll treats, what do you think?
2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1 cup Milk
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 tablespoon Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix whole wheat flour, baking powder and cinnamon until well combined and set aside.
3. In a large bow mix peanut butter and milk then slowly add dry mixture.
4. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge cut the dough into inch wide strips (I used a pizza cutter).
5. Roll the strips along the long end to form the ‘roll’ shape.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, cool and refrigerate.