cranberry oatmeal dog treat recipe
- 2 cups Cranberries
- 1/3 cup Old Fashioned Oatmeal
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Butter 1/2 stick
- 1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Puree cranberries and in a large bowl add all ingredients, mixing after each addition, until well combined. In a large bowl mix all ingredients.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice and on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 30 minutes, until edges brown. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen biscuits.