2 cups Cranberries
1/3 cup Old Fashioned Oatmeal
1/4 cup Milk
1/2 tablespoon Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/4 cup Butter (1/2 stick)
1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Puree cranberries and in a large bowl add all ingredients, mixing after each addition, until well combined. In a large bowl mix all ingredients.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
4. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice and on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15 to 30 minutes, until edges brown. Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 3 to 4 dozen biscuits.