In my last bagel recipe I mentioned that I would be making some peanut butter bagels next and y’all did not let me forget that! I’m glad the bagels are so popular and I hope theses peanut butter honey bagels satisfy those peanut butter cravings.
1/2 cup Chunky Peanut Butter
1/4 cup Honey
1 teaspoon Vegetable Oil
1 cup Water (more if needed)
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
3 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl combine whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon until well mixed
3. Add peanut butter, honey, oil and water to flour combine and knead until dough is formed.
4. Roll dough into balls about 1-2 inches in diameter. Poke a hole through each ball with the end of a wooden spoon.
5. Bake on prepared baking sheet for 35 to 40 minutes.
Cool and refrigerate