With the smell of cheese to tempt them and the taste of pumpkin to keep them coming back for more these bite sized treats are sure to be a hit.
1 cup Pumpkin Puree
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 cup Oats
1/2 cup Soy Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Spread by hand onto the prepared baking sheet 1/4 inch thick. Take a pizza cutter and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid.
4. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges.
5. Cool and break into pieces, then refrigerate.