With some mint and parsley we can make that bacon breath just a little sweeter.
bacon breath dog treat recipe
- 3 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Peppermint
- pinch Parsley
- 1/4 cup Oats
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface as thin as you can and cut with your cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 dozen hearts.