mixed berry chicken dog treat recipe
- 1 Chicken Breast cook and chopped
- 1 1/2 cup frozen Mixed Berries thawed and pureed (yield approximately 1 cup fruit puree)
- 1/2 cup Whole Oats
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup White Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
- Once well mixed, roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 3 to 4 dozen rounds.
The dough is slightly sticky so lightly spray your hands with non-stick spray before you roll the dough into balls.