tomato carrot dog treat recipe
- 1/4 cup Tomato Paste
- 1/2 cup shredded Carrots
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Brown Rice Flour
- pinch Basil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredient until well combined.
- Once dough is well mixed roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops to flatten.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 1/2 to 1 dozen rounds