Yam treats with the spice of cinnamon to make tails wag.
yam & cinnamon dog treat recipe
- 1/2 cup mashed Yam one medium sized yam
- 3 teaspoons Butter
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Melt the butter and mix with mashed yam, cinnamon and milk until combined. Slowly stir in flour until a dough is formed. Roll 1/4 inch thick and cut with cookie cutter.
- Place on your prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until edges start to brown.
- Cool and refrigerate.
My dog loves these
I’m glad your pup approves. Woof!