These liver and bacon biscuits are a little more wheat-free love for my sensitive doggies.
liver and bacon dog treat recipe
- 1/2 pound Beef Liver cooked and chopped (approximately 1 cup)
- 3 slices Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cup White Rice Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, stirring well after each addition
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Place on your prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Makes 5 to 6 dozen Squares.