Feed these cheese-filled bacon meatballs sparingly, there is such a thing as to much cheesy bacony goodness.
cheesy bacon meatballs dog treat recipe
- 1 pound ground Beef
- 4 slices Bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried Parsley
- 2 Eggs
- 2 to 3 sticks String Cheese chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut string cheese into 1/2 inch pieces and set aside.
- In large bowl, mix ground beef, dried parsley and eggs until well combined.
- Shape into small meatballs between 1 1/2-2 inches, enclosing a cube of cheese inside.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet, and bake for 8 to 10 minutes until no longer pink in center and inserted thermometer reads 160 degrees fahrenheit.