bacon & cheese dog treat recipe
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cups grated Cheddar Cheese
- 4 slices Bacon cook and crumbled
- 1 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Mix the cheese with softened butter, flour and bacon. Add milk until you can form the dough into a ball.
- Chill for 1/2 hour.
- Roll onto floured board and cut into shapes with cookie cutter of your choice.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until slightly brown.
- Cool and refrigerate.