If you’re looking for a easy and delicious treat to spoil your furry friend, why not try making a broccoli and chicken dog treat recipe? Not only is this recipe packed with wholesome ingredients, but it’s also easy to make and will leave your dog begging for more.
Not only are these broccoli and chicken dog treats easy to make, but they’re also a great way to bond with your furry friend. Dogs love nothing more than spending time with their owners, and making homemade treats is a fun and interactive way to show them how much you care.
Plus, by making your own treats, you can control the ingredients and ensure that your dog only gets the best quality ingredients. Why not give this broccoli and chicken dog treat recipe a try and see how much your dog loves them?
Broccoli Chicken Dog Treat Recipe
- 1 chicken breast cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use a silicone baking mat.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Spread dough into prepared baking sheet 1/2 inch thick.
- Take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a thick strips (I used a pizza cutter).
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes
- Allow to cool. Break into pieces and refrigerate.